Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Matter of Days

Wed. 1:00pm. Bonnie just called me to report all our fears.

Lynn's cancer has taken over her liver and there is no longer anything the doctors can do. The pain is NOT yet under control.

Beverly & Debbie are in Jackson & they will help Lynn decide whether to stay in the hospital or come to the Sublette Center in Pinedale.

Can't see the keyboard through the tears & sorrow.

Judi

10 comments:

Nancy Messmer said...

Oh, what sad news. My love to Lynn, and Joe and Debbie and Beverly. Hope that there are pain remedies, and talking and listening and resting together. From the beach in Sekiu to you in Wyoming.
Nancy Messmr

Anonymous said...

I have never meet Lynn, but through Judi's blogs I have learned that this Earth will be a much sadder place without Lynn in it.
Why is it that the good people are taken early and tragically, while the bums and others that aren't doing anything worth while and are a burden seem to live forever.
R

Sally said...

Hugs and love to Lynn and her family...Sally

Anonymous said...

Dang it! I was afraid that the surgery would kick the cancer in again. My love and prayers are with Lynn, Joe and family.
God Bless them and give them strength. Love Kay

Anonymous said...

I was afraid of this....much love to Lynn and her family
Sandra

Judith Angell Meyer said...

This is so sad. My heart full of love to Lynn, and Joe and Debbie and Beverly.

This just isn't right. The beauty we will have to live without.

Thank you to all the Angels Lynn has in her life. You have cared for her and loved her and made her as happy and loved as is possible between friends.

Judy

Unknown said...

Lynn made all the difference to me as an artist in 1989 when she gave me words of support and encouragement when I was not admitted to WAOW. Her kindness kindled a fire in me, and I am now proud to say I'm emeritus and a past president of the Women Artists of the West. I will always thank Lynn for being what I needed when I needed it. I cry at this news... especially since my husband has healed his own cancer through diet and protocols. It is hard for people to change their lifestyles, but if it can help ANYone, it is worth investigating. My hubby had inoperable stage 4 cancer of the throat and did Bill Henderson's book--chapter five. beating-cancer-gently.com, and today he is cancer free.
We cannot force people to change, but I know that curing cancer is directly related to the immune system...and I'm am in anguish because we are losing Lynn. Such a beautiful soul... I will miss her.

Bill Tomany said...

I feel horrible hearing the news about Lynn

I will pray hard for her.

Bill

Kim Shaklee said...

Loving thoughts of Lynn are in my heart! She is a beautiful person inside and out. Her kind spirit will always be with those of us who had the the pleasure of getting to know her!

Thank you Lynn, for sharing your warm friendship and talents with so many! I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

tbohnet said...

I am very saddened as I just received word of Lynns passing and my thoughts and prayers go out to Joe and her daughters and closest friends. A truly amazing woman and artist that will be missed by all.