Saturday, August 22, 2009

At a WOAW parade in Tucson. Lynn is on the bottom left. Thanks to Esther Marie Versch for this picture.

2005 picture of Lynn from Rendezvous Pointe photo album.

Esther Marie Versch also sent me this picture of Lynn painting. Thank you so much. (Esther, when I emailed you back it wanted me to sign up for something so I will just thank you here).



Lynn dressed for a Sadie Hawkins dance. I love this picture. Thank you for sending it, Betty.
Judi

2 comments:

Sally said...

Again, My Prayers, hugs and love to Lynn, Beverly, Debbie and Joe and all those who love Lynn.

Judith Angell Meyer said...

These photos are great Judi ... Thank you for posting them. I really like the Sadie Hawkens Day picture. Gosh were we ever that young?? But my favorite today is the the portrait from 2005 from the Rendezvous Point album.

That is the Lynn I know best.

~J~