The artist Judy Meyer, who lives in Colorado, sent this picture to me for Lynn. Perhaps it is how Lynn is feeling about now.Bonnie sent me an email to report that Lynn is quite tired & still weak and she will NOT be coming home today. I tried to call Lynn's room a couple times & no answer, so I will leave her alone to rest. Bonnie said that Lynn needs peace & quiet for now.
Judi


6 comments:
I did need to come home for a minute but Lynn knows that I can come back and get her. Thanks, Bonnie
JUDY
BONNIE HAS IT COVERED.. I DONT KNOW WHY YOU WOULD ASK SOMEONE ELCE.
For what it's worth department ---- from way down here in southern Nevada ----- I think Lynn needs an advocate at her side. She is not out of the woods yet.
Dear Anonymous,
I am very sorry if I have stepped on any toes. I know so many of Lynn's friends WANT to do a small part to help. I did not imagine that Bonnie would drive back up so quick. I will call Gina. Judi
No, no, no and whoa. You didn't step on any toes. OUR friend Lynn is going to need ALL our help. Bonnie
Post a Comment